Business Intelligence Reporting Developer at Angi
At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is looking for Business Intelligence Reporting Developer to play a key role on the BI Reporting team. The successful candidate is an exceptional communicator, collaborator, and translator of technical to business concepts. Strong relationships with internal partners are key as you interpret business challenges while crafting solutions.
What you’ll do:
As Business Intelligence Reporting Developer, you will be responsible for delivering accurate reporting solutions to internal stakeholders. This role will work closely with Sales & Operations VPs along with product managers, marketers, data engineers, and senior leadership to define KPIs and deliver reports & dashboards driving actionable insight. Along with reporting, your goal is to create and support a self-service ecosystem employees visit to codelessly understand how ANGI is performing, and make data-informed decisions.
Skills and experience for success:
- 2 + years in Business Intelligence/Analyst role with a reporting emphasis
- 2+ years preferred creating reusable self-service content within an Enterprise BI tool such as Looker, Oracle Analytics, MicroStrategy, Power BI, or Tableau
- Exemplary dashboard development with a keen eye for design
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and concisely to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Strong SQL and data profiling
- Passion for innovation, analytics and solving new challenges every day
- Hunger for learning, self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management to scope and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify opportunities of business need where you can have an impact and make it happen
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $65,000-$100,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!