At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Team Lead to lead and develop our team of analysts and help develop and maintain dashboards that will provide useful and relevant information for our internal and external business community to maximize opportunities. The candidate will contribute in the client campaign management efforts through frequent reports and delivery of data insights. The candidate will have the aptitude to translate data analysis efforts into actionable insights for the internal and external stakeholders. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams while also coming up with creative solutions and efficiencies independently.
- Lead and develop team of analysts.
- Coordinate team assignments and personal workload to ensure deliverables are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to design analytic dashboards.
- Develop and maintain internal dashboards that provide actionable insights.
- Own the entire project life cycle:
- Engage with stakeholders to understand the problem at hand
- Execute an analysis or create a deliverable that best solves for that problem
- Clearly communicate findings back to non-technical stakeholders
- Communicate daily/weekly insights to internal and external teams through frequent dashboard delivery. Corresponding via reports, emails, and conference calls.
- Manage multiple projects with firm deadlines, effectively construct and adhere to a calendar of deliverables.
- Partner with data engineering team to create new data sources & ensure data integrity of existing data sources.
- Monitor daily metrics, program performance, identify anomalies and red flags and communicate to the appropriate team members.
- Work on special projects as needed.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required: Mathematics or Data Science.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- 2+ years of experience managing people.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in an analyst position or relevant work.
- Detail oriented with a strong analytical aptitude.
- Ability to translate data analysis efforts into actionable insights.
- Strong time management skills and team organization to meet multiple deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, Lookups, Formulas, Graphs).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of Python or R.
- Preferred experience with data visualization platform; Tableau, Looker, Data Studio, etc.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact well with colleagues.
- Ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment.
- Ability to balance between data needs and requirements for action.
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Enthusiastic about the mobile app space.