Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer
We are looking for a highly motivated, solution-oriented Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer, based in our Denver office. Do you have extensive experience leading business analytics and are a proven expert with Tableau? We are looking for someone who has both the deep technical skills to automate processes and is just as comfortable reviewing the data and discussing it with executives. Ideally, you have experience supporting research initiatives including basic statistical analysis. Developing and executing solid analytical solutions is crucial to this role, so we’d love to hear about your successes. If you get excited about making information functional and accessible and have experience within a SaaS organization (preferably with both web and mobile), we’re excited to talk with you!
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING?
- Design and develop reporting assets that provide consistent, reliable and automated delivery of data, internally and to our Partners.
- You will be the SME, champion and developer of Tableau analytics
- Be our ‘go to’ expert for information and knowledge of our user engagement
- Provide analytics that identifies usage across user segments and product features
- Partner with business stakeholders to set clear business KPIs and build dashboards that provide timely and strategic insights
- Collaborate across the organization to build solutions that serve multiple areas of the business
- Independently design interactive analytic solutions
- Work independently on end to end solutions, from data investigation to visual dashboards
- Troubleshoot production issues and performance tuning
- Ability to take abstract analytical problems and deliver results quickly and accurately
- Support key research initiatives that might include managing and analyzing user panels, statistical data analysis and creation of written report summarizing outcomes
- Automate key reporting processes
WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS DO I NEED?
- 5-8 years proven experience in business intelligence reporting, preferably within a SaaS organization
- Expert level and advanced experience in Tableau data visualization toolset as a developer, architecting data models, administration and as a SME
- Solid experience in programming languages (R or Perl)
- Strong with SQL for data interrogation and transformation, a robust understanding of relational data and the ability to manipulate fact data along multiple dimensions.
- Strong communication (written and oral)
- Current with new tools and software to promote on-going innovation
- Exude integrity, thought leadership, ambition, and reliability
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Experience managing projects within an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or relevant degree
- A seasoned Ruby or Python & SQL developer with experience building ETL pipelines for transforming relational data into a reportable fact data in a data warehouse.
- Expertise with version control systems, like Git
- Experience in clinical healthcare analytics
- Experience within, or affinity for the mental health services field
- Located in Downtown Denver, CO with great views of the mountains
- Work on-site, with ability to work remote when necessary
- Full Time, with Work-life balance – we don’t expect you to sleep at your desk
- Compensation package commensurate with experience and expertise
- Benefits include:
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- 401k plan
- ST/LT disability
- Life insurance
- Subsidized parking
- Oh yeah, we also have a stocked fridge, great snacks, plus we’re smart, authentic and fun to work with!
WHO ARE WE?
myStrength, Inc. is a recognized leader in digital behavioral health and proud to be part of Livongo. myStrength greatly enhances traditional care models, while addressing issues of cost, lack of access, and stigma, to deliver mental health and well-being resources at scale. Our platform targets the most prevalent and costly behavioral health conditions ─ empowering consumers with innovative self-care resources to manage and overcome challenges with depression, anxiety, stress, substance use disorder, chronic pain and sleep.
We are expanding and looking for passionate, driven individuals who are excited about joining a company that transforms lives through industry-changing products and services. With the commitment and drive you bring to the workplace every day, you will be part of a team that is changing behavioral healthcare and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. Join us and make a difference. For more information, please visit www.myStrength.com