Business Intelligence Analyst at BombBomb
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
An analyst, a member of the Business Intelligence Team, who thrives on getting into the details and creating thoughtful reports to inform and drive intelligent business strategy across departments. A “data science” type who enjoys working with large data sets and interpreting data from business operations and customer health into digestible takeaways for senior leadership to nurture the customer lifecycle. An analyst who prides her/himself on making metrics meaningful and discerning what’s important in the midst of a noisy and increasingly complex environment.
What you will do...
- Implement, manage, and monitor reports and dashboards to ensure accuracy, relevance, and timeliness of data for optimal business and customer lifecycle operations.
- Report, monitor, and project churn for the business. Provide daily insights on retention that illustrate trends, define anomalies, highlight concerns, and generally bring the data that the business will use to prioritize its efforts.
- Where appropriate, provide an interpretation of the data to drive business success.
- Lead the effort to visualize or present the data necessary to the business.
- Be accountable for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of reporting. Perform regular audits of existing reports and validate results.
- Identify and resolve erroneous revenue data and communicate it to the Data/IS teams.
- Collaborate with data engineers and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements and recommend opportunities for data source improvements and/or data strategy improvements
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Analytical: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusions from it.
- Commitment to quality: Dedicated to ensuring accuracy and precision in daily tasks and projects.
- Persistent: Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers & supervisors to create a collaborative work environment.
- Self-Starter: Motivated to take initiative on projects or tasks, assembling the resources required to complete the objective.
- Communication: Communicate clearly, concisely, and courteously with the ability to give a detailed explanation if necessary.
- Flexibility: Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new challenges as they arise.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of experience in business intelligence, data analytics, or other data and reporting environments
- Strong SQL skills and experience in querying common databases like Oracle, Redshift (PostgreSQL), big data.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBi, or Excel)
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce), marketing tools (Marketo, Bizible, Google Analytics, etc), and other 3rd party data tools
The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $85,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth