Business Intelligence Analyst at AMP Robotics
AMP Robotics is a rapidly growing startup on a mission to revolutionize the way we recycle. Positioned at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and recycling, our solution matches deep learning and computer vision with robots that rapidly sort materials inside recycling facilities. We intend to transform the industry and have already deployed robots across the United States to dramatically reduce costs and increase efficiency of recycling operations.
Our dedicated and innovative team is located in Louisville, Colorado, with views of Boulder’s flatirons and the Rocky Mountains inspiring us to work toward our mission every single day. With backing from top tier investors including Sequoia and recognition as a “Rising Star Company of the Year” in the 2020 Global Cleantech 100, we’re gaining momentum and looking for exceptional talent to support our journey. Find out more at www.amprobotics.com.
As AMP Robotics’ Business Intelligence Analyst, you will establish and own the integrity of our business data. The initial main focus of this role will be to optimally integrate our primary enterprise software tools, NetSuite, Salesforce, and ZenDesk. You will work closely with leaders across the company, communicating how to get the most value out of our software tools, measure our key metrics, and derive actionable insights from them. As you progress in this role, it will grow to also include various financial analyses and significant contributions to strategic planning and reporting.
As our Business Intelligence Analyst, you will work to:
- Lead and manage the optimal integration of our primary business software tools (initial / main emphasis on NetSuite, Salesforce, and Zendesk)
- Develop and maintain data integrity across the organization, ensuring common definitions for terms and calculations of key metrics and a “single source of truth” for all company business data
- Serve as an educational resource and guide, enabling company management and employees to “self-serve” access our data and analytics and helping them derive actionable, valuable insights from it
- Help choose, scope, implement, and manage a likely upcoming company investment in a business intelligence software tool
- Opportunity to expand scope of role to include financial analysis and assisting Finance leadership with strategic planning and reporting
Your background and experience will likely include:
- 2-3 years of experience in an analytics, business intelligence, or information systems role(s)
- Experience with data engineering and integrating enterprise software tools, primarily NetSuite, Salesforce, and ZenDesk. Additional experience with common business intelligence / analytics software tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Domo) a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business Analytics, Information Systems, or related area a plus)
- Ability to learn technology quickly and independently but also to share learnings in team environment
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
AMP Robotics values inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer that encourages individuals of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.