Business Intelligence Analyst at Convercent
The BI Analyst plays an integral role in the Convercent customer experience. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Product Adoption, this role contributes to our customer’s success by being the subject matter expert on visualizing data captured by our application. In addition, this role will ensure data quality and validation for our customers. On top of meeting the qualifications for the position, the ideal candidate will be ready to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gain expertise in Convercent application functionality, as it relates to customer data and reporting
- Import, clean, transform, validate and model data
- Ensure data import quality prior to customer hand-off and build data validation/user acceptance plans for customers to follow during their validation cycle
- Train internal and external customers how to read and make basic updates to reports
- Design and build dashboard reports from raw data tables in Excel and Tabular models.
- Work closely with business intelligence, reporting, and customer onboarding teams
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience with data analytics and data interpretation and demonstrated high technical aptitude.
- Must be an expert in Microsoft Excel functionality, formulas, pivot tables
- Proficiencies in PowerBI, SQL Server Analysis Services, and GIT are required.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn proactively
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.