Business Intelligence Analyst
At GutCheck, we pioneered agile market research to provide our clients with actionable answers and insights, globally, at the speed of their business. We believe in the power of consumer research, and we are dedicated to providing best-in-class solutions. By challenging the status quo to get to something better, we are continually evaluating new, innovative ways to take tried-and-true methods and make them more agile to best support our clients, helping them think smarter and act faster.
About the role
The Business Intelligence Analyst develops GutCheck’s measurement strategy. They create visibility to the key metrics that drive the business and work with the teams to ensure actions that result in success. This role leads the development of GutCheck’s reporting and analysis to create a single source of truth on our data and ensure our teams are focused on the right activities to achieve results.
What you’ll do:
- Tee It Up! Live by and champion our cultural values of Team, Educated Opinion, Economic Thinking, Intellectual Honesty, and Trust
- Be subject matter expert for all operational metrics while consistently improving reporting and analysis
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence Manager to ensure corporate systems and data storage meet the reporting needs of the organization
- Own development and communication of operational metrics and insights while guiding teams on development of action plans to address gaps
- Create, maintain, and analyze reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Looker to provide ongoing visibility into the business fundamentals while creating a single source of truth as it relates to our data and reporting
- Develop bookings and revenue forecasts and communicate key results and root causes with executive stakeholders
- Create ad-hoc analyses that yield clear, tangible metrics for performance assessment, improvement, and alignment
- Automate recurring reporting so you can focus on new insights and initiatives
- We're an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Analytics, Finance or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in analytics (ideally B2B)
- Detail oriented with a passion for accuracy
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with SQL-based data visualization tools
- Self-starter and aptitude for multitasking competing priorities
- Ability to process and analyze data sets, and convey complex analyses with the most efficient and intuitive visual methods
- Ability to articulate complex analyses to executives, managers, and individual contributors in a simple way that focuses on the so-what
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and understand the most effective way to measure their businesses
- Internal customer orientation and great problem-solving skills required
- Salesforce/Pardot certified administrator and/or developer
- Looker LookML experience
- Having ETL experience via tools or python scripts is a plus.
- Experience with Java, Python, or other backend development language
GutCheck is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.