Business Intelligence Analyst at Alteryx
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst in the United States (Remote is an option).
The Data Science teams at Alteryx are the analytics experts at the company whose mission is to help drive transformation through data driven insights.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst on the team, you will help our sales team see key insights about sales performance that help drive strategy. This is a hands-on role where highly motivated and curious individuals will excel making the data come to life.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, and deploy internal sales dashboards
- Help identify key metrics for our sales organization to use as diagnostic tools
- Not just report on metrics but truly understand the key drivers of metrics
- Effectively communicate information and insights to business partners
- Help identify gaps in data collection strategy that will enable future insight ability
- Enhance and overhaul current reporting
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a business intelligence analyst role or similar
- Data visualization is both a strength and passion or yours
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and processes (dashboards, ETLS, and Analysis)
- Experience with Alteryx, Tableau, Snowflake, Python or other equivalents
- Highly curious individual who likes to explore data and learn about the domain they support
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Physics, Data Science or other Quantitative Discipline a plus
- Experience in software sales analytics
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is $88,400 - $150,300. Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.