Conga is a fast-growing leader in the Digital Transformation category with over 11,000 customers, 750,000 users, and 1,300 five-star customer reviews. Conga’s Digital Document Transformation Suite creates outstanding ROI for our customers by automating business processes for digital data, documents, reporting, and contracts. As a top 3 global Salesforce Strategic ISV with the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, Conga has tremendous momentum. For example, our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
With a global team of 500 employees, an experienced senior management team, strategic investors including Insight Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures, a global headquarters in Broomfield Colorado, and offices across the US, in London and in Sydney, Australia; Conga is poised to be one of the next great B2B SaaS success stories.
We are looking for a Salesforce Systems Analyst who is looking for an opportunity to use their experience with operations and business process to more fully leverage the Salesforce capabilities for our internal business practices. The Salesforce Systems Analyst will focus on ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.
- Assess technical requirements for new Business Process implementations
- Manage and schedule work using ticketing and project management systems
- Coordinate and help manage external development resources
- Optimize security and integrity of our internal instance
- Document solutions and designs for managed projects
- Build declarative solutions to help solve business needs
- Oversee testing and deployment of new solution
- 3+ years’ experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- Understanding of Apex, VisualForce, Flows, Triggers, etc.
- Understanding of project life cycle and development methodologies
- Understand change management and sandbox processes (knowledge of Copado is a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven environment
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Salesforce.com Administrator and/or Force.com Developer Certification highly preferred
- Analytical thinking
- Demonstrate organizational skills and strong ability to plan, prioritize and manage complex projects
- Comfortable presenting to other groups in the company
- Strong communicator with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work collaboratively within a team environmen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.