Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple videos to build relationships through email, text and social media. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already amazing team!
Who we're looking for...
An Analyst who thrives on getting into the details and creating thoughtful reports to inform and drive intelligent business strategy across departments. A “data science” type who enjoys working with large data sets and interpreting data from sales operations and customer health into digestible takeaways for senior leadership to nurture the customer lifecycle. An analyst who prides her/himself on making metrics meaningful and discerning what’s important in the midst of a noisy and increasingly complex environment.
What you will do...
- Implement, manage, and monitor reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to ensure accuracy, relevance, and timeliness of data for optimal sales and customer lifecycle operations.
- Recommend revisions to existing reports and assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Distribute sales reports and external intelligence essential to the Sales team, and the rest of the company on occasion.
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives for review by Sales leadership and approved by Finance for processing.
- Make proactive recommendations to Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success leadership on process optimization/improvement by analysis of win-loss data.
- Develop presentations, reports, and analysis with actionable insights for Sales and Marketing departments on activities/achievements from Salesforce.com or similar SFA applications, executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, and campaign tracking and analysis.
- Be accountable for integrity of the data and accuracy of reporting. Perform regular audits of existing reports and validate results.
- Develop new processes, upgrade existing systems, integrate new solutions and provide feedback as a part of intra-departmental operations team.
- Support Sales leadership team with ad-hoc reporting, data analysis and cleanup as needed in a timely fashion.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Analytical: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusions from it.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistent: Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Organization / Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers & supervisors to create a collaborative work environment.
- Self-Starter: Motivated to take initiative on projects or tasks, assembling the resources required to complete the objective.
- Communication: Communicate clearly, concisely, and courteously with the ability to give detailed explanation if necessary.
- Flexibility: Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new challenges as they arise.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- Familiar with Data analysis, working with relational databases and large data sets.
- Solid understanding of sales related KPIs (Lead Flow, Conversion Rates, Held Rates etc.)
- Proven record of reporting and process creation and improvement
- Some project management experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce (report building, flow management and automation, system administration)
- Skills with various Reporting Tools (Microsoft Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, Google Sheets or similar)
- Proficiency with Oracle or SQL Databases
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth