Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The FIS Retirement Business Operations team at FIS provides support for a matrixed organization for products and services for the Retirement recordkeeping industry. FIS’s maturity in the Retirement space will drive shorter time to market solutions which in turn will meet customer expectations around services provided by FIS throughout the world. We are looking for a talented resource, who is comfortable working multiple appropriately prioritized issues and/or projects at a time. One who desires to be a part of this global dynamic operations team where they will grow personally, technically, and professionally.
What you will be doing
- Performs analyses of the business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment for appropriate FIS segment, division, group or line of business.
- Performs research and analysis to support business operations and presents findings to manager or project leader.
- Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Perform special projects.
- May provide coaching and/or guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Requires six or more years of demonstrated business analysis experience with at least one project as the business analyst lead
- Knowledge of business goals, objectives and business operations
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Proficiency in industry-standard process methodologies, e.g., Six Sigma, LEAN, ISO, CMM, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS’ Retirement products and services
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub plans or small projects
- Proven experience in business operations
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your business skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.