Business Analyst, PS at Conga
Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Conga Professional Services Team is hiring! We are looking for talented and experienced individuals like you to join us as we continue our amazing revenue operations growth journey. We have a dynamic culture that encourages entrepreneurship and teamwork. Take a minute to read and listen to our CEO Noel Goggin. Our product strategy is compelling and led by Grant Peterson. We continue to grow both organically and by acquisition. You might want to read about our deepening artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities. We have offices around the globe and significant remote work force. Check out our cool Broomfield, Colorado office. This position can be based out of any of our Corporate locations in San Mateo, CA; Broomfield, CO; Bozeman, MT; Indianapolis, IN, Des Moines, IA; or open to remote anywhere in the US.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Conga is seeking Business Analysts for our Professional Services organization to implement salesforce.com-based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), revenue and rebate management, and other related solutions. The ideal candidate will work closely with Customers and internal Functional Managers, and Analysts in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing roadmaps.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive Conga/Apttus implementations
- Conduct process, requirements and design workshops with customer teams
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, implementation roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Become a recognized as a functional expert in CPQ and/or Contract Management CLM domain
- Conduct Solution design reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution
- Provide mentorship and supervise analysts
- Work with offshore teams as required
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 4+ years’ experience in technical support or implementation role (ERP, CRM, QTC, Billing, PLM)
- Or 6+ years’ experience in business/functional role (CPQ/CLM/Revenue Operations/Billing)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites
- Ability to manage activities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Ability to learn new tools and procedures. We will help you to get certified in Conga and Salesforce.com in 1st six months of joining.
Nice to have:
- Experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management (CLM), Billing, ERP or Salesforce.
- Experience in the capacity of a Business Analyst and Solution Architect in a consulting or professional services organization
- Conga or Salesforce.com certifications
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
Come join our growing team! You'll have great opportunities to grow, learn and make an impact. We move fast, act decisively, and celebrate our progress along the way. We offer a fun and casual environment, great benefits, and a team to help you be set up for success.
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado starts at $ 90,000 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.