Business Analyst Lead at CSG
CSG International, as the one of the largest business support solutions (BSS) providers, provides solutions to a global client base. Join an elite team of IT professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative ways to solve problems for our company and clients. CSG Systems Next Gen Journey Orchestration services group is currently hiring a Business Analyst Lead to envision, research, evolve and support leading edge customer experience based solutions. The group is made of highly motivated individuals that represent some of the best talent in the industry. This team is committed to continuous improvement in how software is developed, tested, supported and scaled to meet the demands of digital transformations of businesses. CSG hires like minded individuals that thrive in such an environment.
- Use product and industry knowledge to analyze the customer/business requirements and technical solutions needed to achieve goals and objectives.
- Interface with multidisciplinary teams to achieve results.
- Participate in meetings with customers to gather and document business requirements.
- Document and design software integrations and changes according to customer specific requirements.
- May develop customized codes or scripts according to customer specific requirements.
- Review test plans to ensure coverage of business requirements and conduct internal system test for modules of the company portfolio.
- Support and build test cases for users during user acceptance test until successful implementation.
- May demonstrate system functionality to customer and conduct training for end users.
- Analyze project issues and provide timeline issue resolution through escalation to development teams and ensure the fix is working to solve the customer issues.
- Supervise deployments and releases.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong level of analytical problem solving skills to identify and diagnose problems and issues.
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
- Experience using business software (Power Point, Visio, Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel).
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Desirable to have knowledge of Journey Orchestration business.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering (Electrical, Software, Telecommunications).
- Telecommunications or Cable TV industry experience and related product knowledge preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and in writing) to interact with team members and clients.
- Proficiency in reading and writing in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Flexibility to work with different products of the portfolio and parallel activities.
- Availability for domestic and international travels as well as eventual out-of-hours work as per business needs.