Business Analyst III - Remote at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:26 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, December 18, 2021
The Business Analyst is an integral part of the GHX Solutions Specialist team and sales process. This role partners with field sales representatives and Solution Specialists to support sales through processing and analyzing item masters, purchase order histories, vendor masters, and other data sets. The primary focus will be delivering the Supply Chain Health Assessment and other data and reports to support sales activities and customer utilization.Additionally, the Business Analyst acts as the Subject Matter Expert on the Supply Chain Health Assessment tool and works closely with the technical and development teams to drive enhancements around existing tools and reports. They may also support sales by joining calls with customers to facilitate submission of data.Successful candidates will have strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical and executive audiences, healthcare supply chain experience in various roles, knowledge of products and supplies used in hospitals, strong business acumen, a clear understanding of the sales process, an above average ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders, thrives in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Owns and manages the full process of the Supply Chain Health Assessment and the Cloud Readiness Assessment and supports the creation and delivery as needed by Sales. Requires knowledge of ERP systems and healthcare data to answer industry, ERP, or data specific questions.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert in partnering with GHX Enterprise Business Intelligence, Product, Development, the GHX Sales Team and the Solution Specialist team to improve overall Assessment tools, processes and client facing presentations.
- Works closely with the GHX sales team to uncover, design and streamline internal reporting for presales activities.
- Works closely with the Solution Specialist team to confirm account strategy, reviews data profile and creates Assessments that drive efficiency and presales effectiveness based on client specific needs.
- Collaborates with Product Marketing to support lead generation activities and to generate product collateral which supports the sales effort.
- Educates and supports field sales to facilitate lead generation.
- Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry, regulatory and/or product knowledge.
- Proven history of successfully working effectively with cross-functional teams at varying resource levels, both internally and with customer organizations.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems and healthcare data
- Ability to validate customer problems through inquiry and provide insight, efficiency, and value.
- Must possess knowledge of key industry and business processes, and ability to effectively interface at multiple levels (C level, functional, technical).
- Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Professional communication in written responses to emails, RFPs, and in reports.
- Ability to speak publicly in large and high visibility forums.
- Exceptional business acumen and presentation skills.
- 5+ years Healthcare Supply Chain knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in business or in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience in technical Product Management, Sales, and/or Engineering.
- Experience with various ERP and/or EMR Systems.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Formatting and analyzing large data sets.
- Familiarity with CRM applications desired.
- Experience with GHX products and services is a plus.
- Willingness to travel 5%.
Read Full Job Description