Business Analyst II (ERIT) (Error Resolution and Improvement Team) at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
About the team
The Error Resolution and Improvement Team (ERIT) performs research and mitigation efforts for business challenges of varying complexity within the Retirement Plan Services business segment.
What you will be doing
- Independently exercises judgement and discretion in analyzing business processes or errors that have been identified as immediate or critical problems.
- Applies knowledge of RPS to identify points of failure, exposure, documents findings leveraging BPI/Lean skills and shares impact with manager/members of senior management, and other relevant areas of the business.
- Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
- Leverages knowledge and understanding of business to develop and implement short-term and long-term solutions.
- Identifies and implements best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
- Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Requires four or more years of demonstrated business analysis experience
- Strong RPS business knowledge, and RPS system knowledge including Omni Plus, system integration, change management
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict
- Ability to ask difficult or challenging questions as needed
- Detailed oriented
- Demonstrated ability to question/probe
- Self-motivated and self-directed while possessing experience in successfully working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent writing skills, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization including senior management
- Proven ability to form and foster strong positive business relationships
- Proven ability to analyze complex business processes for root cause and recommend solutions
- Operations experience within financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities on highly sensitive projects
- Ability to successfully prioritize in order to meet deliverables
- Demonstrated project management ability
- Proven ability to objectively recommend well-reasoned courses of action
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$51,170-83,410
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.