Business Analyst, AEM Asset at Bounteous
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:06 p.m. (MST) on Wednesday, August 7, 2019
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst with experience designing, executing, and maintaining large scale Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Assets implementations. This position will be responsible for taking AEM Assets projects through their entire life cycle.
You will tackle problems and resolve complex issues, while working with a talented team in a distributed environment. A successful team member will be proactive and be collaborative!
- Understand and apply AEM Assets capabilities to business use cases
- Lead and participate in client meetings, professionally, and expertly
- Gather and clarify requirements, translating business needs into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Define digital asset hierarchies, taxonomies, metadata, workflows, permission schemes, rights/usage/restrictions and compliance
- Design and collaboratively implement asset solutions with scale and governance in mind
- Identify unique ways to organize and manage the entire digital asset life cycle
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- Engage in solution pursuits for AEM Assets clients as a subject matter expert and business development consultant
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of business analyst experience in gathering requirements, project tracking and project planning
- Familiarity with multiple functional suites and software packages for requirements and QA (JIRA, HP, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Adobe Experience Cloud product features and benefits (or another equivalent platform)
- Deep knowledge and experience with AEM Assets features and implementations
- Worked on multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are great assets
- Digital agency experience is a plus
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description