Biorepository Research Assistant (ADX-61-20) at ArcherDX
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Retaining organization of all patient specimens received.
- Ensuring samples are maintained at appropriate storage temperatures.
- Helping to establish an efficient and robust barcoding system.
- Entering and/or verifying specimen metadata into our internal tracking system.
- Assisting with sample requisitions.
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processing and handling of personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- Prior human specimen handling experience preferred.
- Prior laboratory experience preferred.
- Prior sample banking experience would be ideal.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Biology, Chemistry, or similar degree preferred).