- Collect and process raw data at scale for a variety of projects and initiatives.
- Design and develop data applications using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested for a variety of teams and projects.
- Read, extract, transform, stage and load data to selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Work closely with the engineering team to integrate your work into our production systems.
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis.
- Analyze processed data.
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Monitoring data performance and modifying infrastructure as needed.
- Define data retention policies.
- 2 plus years of recent experience in data engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- A solid track record of data management showing your flawless execution and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with statistics.
- Programming experience, ideally in Python , Spark, Kafka or Java , and a willingness to learn new programming languages to meet goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of data cleaning, wrangling, visualization and reporting, with an understanding of the best, most efficient use of associated tools and applications to complete these tasks.
- Experience in Cloud Data Warehouse, such as Snowflake or Databricks is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, or information retrieval.
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data, including integrating data from multiple sources.
- Experience with machine learning toolkits including, H2O, SparkML or Mahout
- A willingness to explore new alternatives or options to solve data mining issues, and utilize a combination of industry best practices, data innovations and your experience to get the job done.
- Experience in production support and troubleshooting.
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and thrive on solving head-scratching problems.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram