BI Engineer at Choozle
Business intelligence at Choozle is an evolving discipline. In this role, you’ll leverage our world-class data stack to solve difficult problems for internal stakeholders - from finance and the executive team to sales and marketing - and work on customer-facing products as well. We’re looking for someone who can self-motivate and drive projects to completion without much top-down direction. You’ll work closely with executives across the company and members of the development and product teams to build and manage great business intelligence solutions.
WHO WE ARE
Our Choozle vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients and partners expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Build BI products that are scalable, transparent, and modular
- Take ownership of data products that solve important problems for stakeholders
- Build views, tables, and models to operate underneath visualization layers
- Identify and fix bugs within existing BI products
- Perform ad hoc data analysis in SQL, Excel, and BI tools
- Partner with engineering to determine security requirements for data sources and BI views
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years experience as a BI developer or engineer
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a technical capacity
- Deep experience with Looker
- Advanced/expert SQL and Excel skills
- Experience or familiarity with Snowflake and Salesforce
- Experience with small- or medium-size technology startups
- Experience with ETL tools and automation
- DBA experience or knowledge
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.