BI Engineer - Professional Services at GoSpotCheck
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:00 a.m. (MST) on Friday, March 5, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- As a BI Engineer on our Professional Services team, your role is to provide custom insights reporting to support our customers and extend the capabilities of FORM.com + GoSpotCheck in order to land, grow, and retain our customer base. You will put your expertise to work by building and maintaining data flows and building reports that help our customers make better decisions about their business! You will use your data expertise and SQL skills to design, develop, and optimize customer ETL processes, data models, and reporting.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll provide intuitive reports that enable customers to make better decisions and measure the outcomes.
- We’ll translate business requirements to design technical solutions to meet customer needs.
- We’ll analyze and resolve database and data integration issues.
- You will become a valued partner to our customers, and be regarded as the expert in bridging data analytics with business strategy.
- At the end of the day, we’ll improve the way business is done out in the field, thanks to your commitment to building a quality product!
Who You Are
- You have advanced SQL skills. Bonus points if you have experience using Snowflake Data Warehouse or PostgreSQL!
- You have 1+ years of experience implementing reporting solutions on business intelligence platforms. Having previous experience with Looker is a plus.
- You have a solid working knowledge of relational database concepts and management strategies.
- You have created and managed ETL flows using tools like SSIS, Alteryx, or FME.
- You have a desire to problem solve and provide quality reporting.
- You’re the definition of an “owner” - you take on challenges and processes through each task and take them to the finish line.
- You always value the team over individuals and can point to examples of successful collaborative cultures you have thrived in.
- You are detail-oriented, yet understand the tradeoffs between “complete” and “perfect.”You accept and act on constructive criticism, and recognize the value of knowing what you don’t know.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description