Azure and Office 365 Collaboration Analyst at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
Azure & Microsoft Teams Collaboration Analyst is responsible for the design, configuration, administration, maintenance and support of Microsoft Office 365, Azure, and Microsoft Teams conferencing and video collaboration solutions in a 24 x 7 environment. This Azure & Office 365 Collaboration Analyst will develop large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research.
This position will be 100% remote.
This Azure & MS Teams also works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert and will work on projects and issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple email/messaging/groupware technologies, tools, hardware/software platforms and business segments.
About the team:
FIS is looking for another star player to add to our Corporate Systems Internal Messaging and Collaboration team. We have an exciting year ahead, as we expand our global video collaboration environment. Key skills needed are familiarity with Microsoft Surface Hub, Microsoft Teams Rooms devices, Crestron XIO, allOffice 365 services, and SMTP relay. If you have experience administrating a multi-server messaging environment servicing thousands of users in a complex global Enterprise environment, then we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Acting as an Office 365, Azure, and Microsoft 365 Subject Matter Expert you will be supporting high visibility implementation efforts and direct engagements with customers to design, implement and oversee all aspects the solution.
- You will be working with other Senior Architects to implement and design solutions with operational ownership.
- Execution of process engineering and operational improvement initiatives, automation, efficiency for platforms/products.
- Providing Level 3 support on collaboration products, and partners with the support team to work tickets. Works closely with helpdesk staff.
- Providing advanced technical support on Office 365 related issues with optimal customer service.
- Sharing and documenting knowledge and best practices to enable independent support.
- Identifying where concerns may exist in the ability to deliver services and provides appropriate support.
- Defining business requirements for the organization's Azure and Teams solutions.
- Performing configuration, administration, maintenance and support of Microsoft Teams Meeting Room (MTR), Surface Hub, Crestron XIO.
- Evaluating and recommending associated hardware and software solutions based on the business requirements and FIS employee needs.
- Ensuring optimum access to 24x7 Office 365 environment and integration among email and messaging systems.
- Providing technical leadership in the design, development and promotion of selected strategies.
- Preparing documentation that will assist in administration and maintenance of the environment.
- May serve as an internal consultant to developers, assisting them in the area of permissions, processes, and configuration standardization.
- Execute other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems. Microsoft certifications, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Requires five or more years of Engineering as a Subject Matter Expert with Azure, Office 365, and Microsoft 365 technologies, tools and hardware/software platforms.
- Extensive experience with Azure AD, Microsoft Graph, Conditional Access, Azure Automation, PowerShell Scripting, and Office 365 license management is required.
- Experience with administrating/managing Microsoft Teams in a Global Enterprise environment (CQD, monitoring call analytics, policy configuration, federation)
- Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Teams, and other video collaboration tools such as Zoom, WebEx is required.
- Experience deploying Microsoft Surface Hubs in a large-scale enterprise is required.
- Knowledge of networking methodologies and techniques is required.
- Experience with Crestron meeting rooms, and Surface Hub collaboration equipment is required.
- Knowledge and skill in SMTP mail routing, IIS, DNS, Sendmail, Linux and Active Directory.
- Strong understanding of software architecture and programming principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors.
- Willingness to share relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources.
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Requires high degree of human and customer relations skills.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task issues.
- Ability to work with vendor personnel to resolve problems and issues on behalf of the client or the company.
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed.
- Will be required to be available for occasional after-hours support of application responsibility.
Added bonus the Ideal Candidate will have:
- Video Collaboration Experience is highly desired.
- Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator Associate Certification is a plus.
- An affinity for teamwork and relationship building
- Creative thinker excited to grow our learning solutions offerings
- Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Is looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the opportunity to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- High exposure to senior stakeholders from across the Merchant organization
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging issues in financial services & technology
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.