AWS Systems Engineer
The Systems Administrator will:
• Perform Systems Administration duties for Linux and Windows environments within an AWS environment
• Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
• Deploy and maintain application services in a production environment; WordPress experience necessary
• 24-hr on-call rotation will be required
- 3+ years of experience with Terraform/Cloudformation.
- 3+ years of experience as a Linux and Windows Systems Administrator including an understanding of OS deployment, administration, networking, performance monitoring/tuning, security hardening, and troubleshooting (On-Prem and Cloud)
- 5+ years of experience running public-facing websites or web hosting environments and experience architecting infrastructure for highly available, highly scalable, multi-tier web-based systems required.
- 3+ years of experience with the following AWS technologies: EC2, S3, Cloudfront, ECS, RDS, VPCs
- Experience with Docker is appreciated.
- Experience with puppet, chef, or especially ansible is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or Information Systems preferred