Athena Analyst - Denver
Athena Analyst, RN or LPN
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Provide righteous healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values, Our Culture:
· World class customer service and quality
· Be passionate
· Work hard while having fun
· Drive innovation
· Work collaboratively
· Always do what is right for the patient
· Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
· Community responsibility
General Summary of Duties: Under the supervision of the RN Clinical Operations Manager, the Athena Analyst will help optimize the Athenahealth PM/EMR and support of the day-to-day operations including new implementations, training, content management and quality assurance. The ideal candidate will need to coordinate with internal and external resources, develop training materials, and implement improved processes. This position also fully supports growth and enhancement initiatives related to the operations of the PM/EMR environment, all interconnected systems, workflow and quality measure benchmarks.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for training: new hire application training of Medical Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Admin staff as needed
- Ongoing assessment and advanced optimization training of clinical, administrative, and financial roles
- Create and maintain vigorous documentation of manuals for new trainees
- Help with testing and implementation of software version upgrades
- Change management of EMR software in Preview, Train and Production environments
- Participate in resolution of Athena Cases, work closely with IT department to troubleshoot hardware/software-related problems in the field
- Join in workflow analysis, technical assessment, development of training schedule, training of providers and staff, pre-implementation planning, meeting with staff at the sites, Soft Go Live and Go Live support and post-implementation support
- Collaborate to develop and revise best practices related to recording data for partner reporting and other quality projects.
- Conducts meetings with directors, managers, and supervisors to resolve issues, discuss training, and review Athena updates.
- Pool resources of Provider Champions and Administrative Managers to develop standards within the use of the Clinical Applications
- Assists directors, managers, and supervisors with advancement and maximizing workflows in the EHR. Reviews and communicates monthly updates in EHR, recommends beneficial changes relevant to our group, implements changes and recommendations for training to super-users, clinical and office managers.
- Assist in creation and execution of work plans related to system or process initiatives and or system modifications
- Assist in application testing
- Maintain continuing education activities to ensure knowledge related to system enhancements changes of processes are communicated to the end users
- Other duties as needed
- Prior experience working in a clinical roll within a physician run clinic; RN or LPN required
- Solid mastery of Electronic Medical Records required, with experience in implementation and/or support of live sites preferred.
- One to two years of experience with Athenahealth implementation or maintenance strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Collaboration Suites
- Detail-oriented, accurate, organized and dependable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with Advanced Practice Providers and many personality types
- Proven knowledge of correlation between revenue cycle and clinical operations
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels of staff and Providers
- Ability to work occasional varying shifts based on business needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient records
- Clinical Role in physician clinic: 3 years (Required)
- Athenahealth implementation or maintenance: 2 years (Strongly Preferred)
- EMR: 3 years (Required)
- RN or LPN (Required)
Skills and competencies that will make you successful in this role:
· Passion for redefining healthcare
· Commitment to excellence in everything you do
· Desire to work in a fast paced and high energy start-up environment
· Highly organized and goal oriented
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience in public speaking
· Creative problem solving and ability to think outside the box
· Proficiency in using technology platforms such as Salesforce and data analytic tools
· Career advancement opportunities
· Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
· Full healthcare benefits and 401k
· Conference and workshop opportunities
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.