The Associate Data Specialist plays an integral role in the Convercent customer experience. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Implementation, this role contributes to our customer’s success by being the subject matter expert on interpreting and configuring data into Convercent applications.
This role will gather information and ensure that data is imported in line with Convercent and customer specifications. In addition, this role will ensure data quality and validation for our customers. The Data Specialist will work closely with internal Convercent team members to understand the customer requirements and entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits. On top of meeting the qualifications for the position, the ideal candidate will be ready to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Gain expertise in Convercent application functionality, as it relates to customer data
- Test, validate, and import customer data into applications
- Support ongoing scheduled data loads
- Train and advise internal and external customers how to prepare data files based on defined specifications
- Work closely with business intelligence, reporting, and customer onboarding teams
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated high technical aptitude
- Must be an expert in Microsoft Excel functionality, formulas, pivot tables
- Experience in data analytics and data interpretation is preferred
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn proactively
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- A passion for learning and a willingness for taking on new challenges
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $55,000 - $60,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.