Associate Data Products Engineer at Alteryx (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Alteryx is searching for an Associate Data Products Engineer in our Broomfield, CO office. The position is also open to candidates willing to work remotely.
The Alteryx Location Insights and Business Insights packages empower analysts to perform advanced location, consumer and geodemographic analytics across a variety of business applications. The Data Products team at Alteryx is seeking a Data Products Engineer responsible for developing, testing and supporting the Location and Business Insights offerings. The ideal candidate is customer-centric - whether it be through explaining use-cases with Community articles, or through automating and improving existing processes to consistently deliver quality products. As a key member of the Data Products team, they're comfortable wearing many hats to ensure our quarterly releases are delivered on-time and bug-free. Most importantly, they must demonstrate the Alteryx Core Values of Customer First, Accountability, Equality, Integrity, and Empowerment.
- Demonstrate the Alteryx Core Values of Customer First, Accountability, Equality, Integrity, and Empowerment
- Own all aspects surrounding the Alteryx Location and Business Insights data pipelines
- Develop, deploy, and support data that will be utilized within in-product tools and analytic applications
- Be a key resource for automating data production and quality assurance processes and infrastructure
- Utilize the Alteryx platform and other technologies to drive innovation within the team and its current development operations
- Continuously seek out ways to improve products, customer experience, and internal processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert to Customer Support, Sales, and Engineering organizations for technical and data related inquiries
- Be an ambassador for the full range of Alteryx data products as well as the Alteryx platform
- Applicants with previous experience using Alteryx will be highly considered
- Experience with an automation language such as Python
- Familiarity with commercial datasets such as Experian, Acxiom, Nielsen, Census, and TomTom or similar is highly desired
- Experience with data development and ETL processes
- Experience working with version control and source management techniques
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work independently with minimal direction
- Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team goals, and a desire to grow and learn
- Strong desire to learn more about machine learning
- Familiarity with the job responsibilities of a Data Analyst/Data Scientist
- Bachelor Degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, GIS or relevant area of study
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $78,300 - $129,200. Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.