Associate Data Conversion Engineer at Zen Planner
In this Associate Data Conversion Engineer role, you are responsible for executing data conversions between client systems and Daxko’s products – including SMB and Enterprise applications for operations, accounting, and engagement, mobile software for enterprise applications and data manipulation for client mergers. In order to succeed, you’ll need to be highly motivated, comfortable in a team environment, and enjoy working with data from multiple sources.
What you'll be responsible for...
- Novice to moderate knowledge of SQL, T-SQL and table structures - Writing needed statements, with some guidance on structure and best practices.
- Building needed scripts to perform conversions with some help and post launch cases.
- Performing site creation with minimal issues/some help.
- Table location and column placement (with some guidance).
- Working closely with Daxko’s Implementation team and communicating risks and/or roadblocks regarding assigned projects appropriately.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding KPI and performance planning expectations.
You should have...
Minimum 1 year professional experience involving:
o Reporting and data analysis
o Scripting and/or database development
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years professional SQL/ETL experience.
- Demonstrated high level of aptitude for attention to detail and ability to prioritize a multitude of tasks.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Consistent professional demeanor and the ability to make positive contributions to the team
Learning & Development…
- Demonstrate understanding of conversion process by providing feedback and suggestions on process improvement.
- Willingness to find answers to problems and demonstrated ability to build script solutions.
- Work with other teams (Project Managers, Training, Data Conversion, Solutions Analysts) to learn their processes and understand their roles in the implementation process
- Professional Development efforts are used toward career growth (Certification classes, database development classes, programming classes)
The Daxko Nation includes three distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.