Associate Consultant - Generalist and Data & Insights
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe is all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to build beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transforming how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Adobe Associate Consultant Development Program is a 2-year rigorous and comprehensive development experience designed to cultivate and prepare the brightest university students for growth and success in customer-facing consulting roles.
Associate Consultants are members of Adobe’s Professional Services team. They work within multi-functional teams to deliver high quality customer solutions for our digital experience technology projects. Consultants utilize Experience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Audience Manager, and Target. In time, they will join and engage in large, complex multi-technology projects, and will possess the skills to interact, negotiate, and work with a broad range of personalities and functions, including business stakeholders, engineers, project operations, quality assurance, project managers and product management. This position is field-based, and consultants travel to be onsite with customers.
Generalist Associate Consultants will bring two types of skill-sets as they begin their consulting career at Adobe. One is focused on acquiring specific technology knowledge in order to become a multi-solution practitioner for Adobe’s digital experience platform. The second focuses on general business consulting skills that will improve a customer’s experience and provide our customers with a well-run project. Generalists integrate into customer-focused consulting project teams to help deliver value in multiple facets of customer projects.
Associate Consultant, Generalist Project Roles:
- Capture functional and technical requirements for customers.
- Facilitate customer and consultant meetings.
- Document meeting and workshop outcomes.
- Capture and communicate issues and risks.
- Develop project documentation for defined milestones and activities.
- Conduct project management activities, including status reporting, project planning and scheduling.
- Communicate and present to customer as needed.
Associate Consultant, Data & Insights bring a knowledge of and experience with statistics and machine learning technology and the potential to apply it to business and marketing use cases. They develop the skillset to understand their customer’s unique business requirements and then help them create value using data science and machine learning techniques, paired with the Analytics and Experience Platform solutions. Working with analytics reporting and dashboards, and big data technologies such as Hadoop and R, they drive insights and opportunities and make specific recommendations to help customers improve their online success.
Associate Consultant, Data & Insights Project Roles:
- Capture and document functional and technical requirements for customers.
- Capture and communicate issues and risks; conduct project management activities as needed to guarantee project success.
- Design and execute complex customer datasets using Adobe and other solutions.
- Perform statistical analyses to derive insights, then prepare and present insights and recommendations to customers.
- Design and build analytics reporting and dashboards.
- Communicate and present to customer as needed.
What you need to succeed
- Be a current student graduating with at least a minor in a relevant Computing/STEM, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or equivalent degree. Ideally you bring a balance of both technical and business subjects.
- Willing to relocate to Denver or Chicago for the first two years of onboarding, and to travel up to 70% once assigned to active customer engagements.
- Have a strong desire to work with customers, in a customer-facing role, and you’re committed to your customers’ success.
- Bring an obsessively customer-focused mindset.
- Have strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Possess the ability to listen, dissect and solve business problems.
- Be a curious self-starter who is resourceful and learns quickly.
- Pay attention to detail with organizational skills.
- Enjoy challenges and learning about industry and technology trends.
- Enjoy working in a group setting and collaborating with others.
- Show the potential to complement and thrive in our culture.
Get to know the team
Adobe’s Worldwide Field Operations
Adobe’s Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.