This role is core to the Freshworks Enterprise Anaplan Center of Excellence. This team consists of with key business and IT and are responsible for designing, implementing and supporting critical business solutions and processes on the Anaplan platform. This is a key position in a fast-paced high-tech company, utilizing a leading-edge technology environment.
The central Anaplan architect will provide architectural guidance and establish best practices on Anaplan for initiatives across the company. The ideal candidate will also mentor other Anaplan model builders apart from having a deep understanding of Anaplan platform. The candidate will also have a good understanding of the end-to-end Sales Planning and End-to-End forecasting process and will leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary solutions.
- Responsible for maturing the Anaplan CoE and establish governance and end to end solution architecture across the Anaplan platform
- Provide direction and leadership in promoting and implementing best-practice solutions in Anaplan (business processes and application functionality)
- E2E Anaplan architect across all models/functions (See the big picture)
- Defines Methodology, Standards & Best practices in Anaplan
- Manage Data Integrations & Data HUB - for activities like integration, Datawarehouse
- Anaplan platform owner - Oversight on all Anaplan Models cross functions (Best practice, Sign off, Standards etc.)
- Manage enterprise roadmap as defined by COE
- Provides technical direction in the implementation of large-scale, Anaplan projects.
- Work closely with our CoE and business partners to fully understand the pain points, and areas of improvements across the platform.
- Review statistics, validate or challenge the way things have always been done and identify areas for process and/or support tool improvements and efficiencies
- Leverage business process knowledge and expertise in Anaplan area to drive business process improvements
- Work with business analysts and Architects to convert business problems into technical solutions.
- Deep experience with an Anaplan application and other solutions related to planning
- Experience and understanding of a SAAS business environment
- At least 3-5 years Anaplan experience preferably in the software / SaaS companies
- Minimum 7 years experience in designing and building planning solutions like SAP BPC or Hyperion
- Understands how to translate for example what business wants to do in Anaplan, not just taking an existing poor process done in excel or other tool and re-creating it in Anaplan
- Minimum 5 Year supporting FP&A or Sales Planning and Forecasting business functions
- Certified in Anaplan and preferably a master Anaplanner
- Working knowledge of end-to-end business processes as it pertains to Finance & Sales
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment
- Demonstrated lead experience in systems integration. Experience in integrations with CRM, HCM, Financial Planning, etc. is a plus.
- Customer-centric and Service minded
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.