ANALYTICS MANAGER at Adswerve, Inc.
Adswerve is looking for a motivated individual to become our next Analytics Manager. The ideal candidate for this key position will possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking, combined with client-facing consultative communication skills. They will have lead large initiatives in web and/or app analytics and any programming related problem solving.
● Lead client relationships for clients in assigned portfolios, including completion of all work in alignment with contract scope
● Generate revenue through overseeing the completion of client work that is contracted within an assigned portfolio
● Work with various stakeholders to understand business drivers, goals and actionable outcomes using analytics
● Drive business decision-making based on analytical findings
● Develop/review project plans, timelines, scope in order to deliver project goals
● Take initiative to work with management team to resolve project issues and risks
● Lead and participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions
● Employ data mining, segmentation, and other analytical techniques to capture important trends and create relevant measurement dashboards
● Research, analysis, documentation, facilitation, problem solving and delivering on assigned tasks within project scope and budget
● Manage multiple projects or large / complex streams of work
● Other duties as assigned
● 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
● 3+ years of professional digital analytics experience, preferably in agency setting
● 2+ years experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager or related analytics platforms; Google Analytics IQ Certified
● Exemplary presentation skills and ability to provide outstanding customer service
● Ability to listen and understand business needs and creatively develop solutions
● High levels of integrity, autonomy, creativity, and self-motivation
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We have a vibrant, partnership-oriented corporate culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and teamwork. We provide excellent benefits, a fun workplace and promote a fantastic and healthy work-life balance.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.