Analytics Manager, Data & Media
Ibotta is looking for an Analytics Manager, Data & Media to lead a team of analysts and deliver innovative solutions to drive business value and growth for our Data & Media business. The ideal candidate will have experience leveraging big data to build compelling data products for both internal and external use cases. You will partner closely with cross-functional leaders to define and execute on our data strategy and become the go-to expert for our suite of data products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work cross-functionally with our sales and product teams to define the strategy and roadmap for our external data products; Examples:
- Leverage Ibotta’s unique data sources (purchase data, demographics, geospatial information, etc.) to build custom audiences that drive superior targeting performance for advertisers
- Design, build and automate at-scale systems to enable brands to better measure advertising efficiency, understand their consumers’ purchase patterns, optimize advertising campaigns in real-time, etc.
- Regularly communicate with external clients to help them understand our data asset and how it can be best leveraged in their organization
- Manage day-to-day development & delivery of all data products
- Lead and develop a team of analysts who focus on building these data products
- Establish automated processes to scale the business
- Research industry trends and standards to stay abreast of new developments
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in data mining, analytics, predictive modeling, machine learning, etc.
- Experience leading and developing analytics talent
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience leveraging big data to build predictive models
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
- Experience with distributed big-data tools (Spark, Hive, Presto, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to convey complex analytical results in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to collaborate across functional areas to establish priorities and drive towards common goals
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, etc. a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out $340 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.