Analytics Lead at SonderMind
SonderMind is looking to hire an Analytics Lead t to support our growth and expansion. In this role, you will leverage data to find strategic opportunities to impact the speed and efficiency of SonderMind’s goal to redesign behavioral health. You will be joining a Data Analytics team that is driven, passionate, and collaborative.
Our Ideal Candidate
As a senior level individual contributor, you know how to quickly identify the levers of the business and the metrics to drive to address those. You’ll conduct analysis and partner cross-functionally to drive activities that will have a high impact on the business. You enter a state of flow when performing. You are able to communicate your findings clearly to stakeholders driving to the so what. You thrive in a fast-paced, growing, and changing environment. You revel in the opportunity to support the operational business owners.
- By the end of two weeks, understand the SonderMind business model and levers.
- By the end of month one, complete analysis and recommendation with potential cost savings or incremental revenue of $100,000.
- By the end of month two, complete second analysis and recommendation that has potential cost savings or incremental revenue of $100,000.
- By the end of month three, you are the data subject matter expert for your area of the business and are pivotal in enabling business owners to reach their KPIs.
- BS in Economics, Analytics, or related field
- 8+ years experience in a data analysis role with minimum 3 years in a role managing senior level stakeholders
- Strong data analysis background
- Comfort in a cross-functional capacity among multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Exceptional Excel and data analysis skills, including a strong grasp of statistics. Experience in a business intelligence tool (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and opportunities, identify hypotheses and help design & measure experiments.
- Demonstrated excellence in critical thinking skills (e.g., thinking beyond the immediate data request at hand).
- Proven ability to communicate complex analysis that drives action
Nice to Have
- Healthcare experience
- Previous Startup Experience
- 2+ years in management consulting/investment banking
- This is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this role is $110,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please share how this aligns with your previous experience and career goals.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is fully remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.