Analyst, Revenue Operations & Market Intelligence at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to support Angi’s large account growth strategy by working across sales, marketing and other functions to enhance our go-to-market approach. You will identify top sales prospects and support the sales team in pursuit of those accounts by providing actionable intelligence and recommending tactics. You will help to design new sales and marketing strategies to accelerate new account acquisition and growth.
What you'll do
- Build a qualified pipeline of target accounts
- Conduct market research to identify and prioritize sales prospects which are mid to large-sized home services companies
- Resourcefully gather data from multiple sources to build in-depth profiles of target prospects
- Support ongoing forecasting and planning processes
- Support sales and marketing teams in pursuit of target accounts
- Propose tactics and campaigns for marketing and sales to conduct account-based engagement efforts
- Identify companies and contacts to target for existing marketing and sales campaigns
- Support territory management efforts to ensure prospects are properly allocated between the pipelines of various sales and business development teams
- Analyze pipeline reporting; identify and surface issues to optimize sales performance
- Gather and disseminate market intelligence on an ongoing basis
- Monitor news sources for information about partners and prospects; pass updates to relevant account owners
- Consolidate market trends from earnings reports, industry news etc. and provide briefings to internal stakeholders
- Monitor competitive pricing and maintain a database of competitive pricing benchmarks
- Work cross-functionally with B2B marketing, National Account Sales, Business Development, Sales Strategy and Category Management stakeholders
Who you are
- You have 2-5 years of professional experience, which includes B2B sales or marketing operations, program management or management consulting
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills and attention to detail
- You are driven and resourceful, willing to take initiative and push through obstacles to accomplish goals
- You have strong Excel skills; you may have experience using Salesforce or another CRM
- Desire to work in a fast-paced technology company and interest in home services
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $70,000 - $120,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world