Analyst, Real Estate Services at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
The Evolve Real Estate Services team’s vision is to make buying and selling a vacation rental as easy as possible. The Real Estate Services Analyst will support the Real Estate team and prospective Evolve customers by providing income projections and financial analysis on potential vacation rental properties and existing Evolve properties for sale. They will provide accurate projections analysis based on Evolve and market data for unique properties across the entire US. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to identify and improve the processes they will be using every day.
What you’ll do
- Provide income projections to support Evolve Agent partners and their clients
- Develop income projections for Evolve properties for sale in support of marketing efforts and to aid in retention
- Analyze vacation rental properties provided by Home Buyer Consultants to inform prospective buyers of investment potential
- Perform CAP rate analysis and ROI calculations
- Monitor and analyze vacation rental real estate market conditions using financial and economic data as well as general research
- Utilizes Evolve and market data to identify top markets for investment and contributes to the development of detailed market analysis reports to support sales and marketing efforts
- Identify and acquire data from primary and secondary data sources to assist in the development of accurate revenue projections
- Develop and implement strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality of the income estimate and market analysis processes
What makes you a great fit
- 1+ years analytical or finance experience
- 2+ years of real estate experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for identifying and articulating trends
- Detail oriented, skilled at prioritizing work, and capable of managing your time independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Familiarity with Sisense or similar BI software
- Can effectively communicate insights and recommendations to a variety of audiences
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $67,000 to $77,000 depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.