Why You Matter
We are looking for a strategic, business process and outcomes-oriented analyst to join our Revenue Operations team focusing on our revenue growth strategy.
The RevOps department at Red Canary is responsible for the strategy, insights, processes and tools for our revenue-facing teams. You’ll have a unique opportunity to directly influence the direction of our teams based on your strategic analysis and insights.
The Analyst, Growth Strategy reports to the Director of Revenue Operations and works closely with stakeholders across sales, marketing, business operations and customer success. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
Who You Are
You’re a storyteller, and data is your language to drive outcomes. You’re happiest recognizing and analyzing gaps, providing your insights, identifying solutions, and re-analyzing the data as your solutions are put into action and tracked specifically to your defined metrics. The cherry on top is creating a beautiful, read-at-a-glance visualization to help you communicate the outcome with leadership across Red Canary. You know the 30,000 foot view is a precursor to the detailed conversation when it comes to growth data and leading indicators to help our company scale and drive to provide our customers with industry-leading experience.
To note: We are remote at the moment, but we prefer candidates who can be in the Denver office long term.
- Experience with a BI visualization tool such as Tableau required
- Basic ETL experience and joins of multiple data sources required
- 2 years experience with sales or marketing data analysis and insights for a SaaS or high-growth tech company required
- Experience working with Salesforce and other cloud application data
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including array functions, macros, pivot tables, etc
- Experience working in an Agile product management environment, setting priorities and communicating with stakeholders
- Experience with a machine-learning modeling and planning tool like Anaplan or Adaptive Insights nice to have
- SQL experience is preferred
What You'll Do
- Be our data advocate, helping to foster a data driven culture across all teams by building out our adoption process and program for using visualizations and data insights to drive decision making
- Help our sales, marketing and customer success leadership teams better understand their processes, forecasts and data by building predictive models and helping to strategically align their decisions to our company goals
- Guide and drive yearly fiscal planning for our revenue driving teams, including analyzing total addressable market, account and market segmentation, and hiring models
- Model, analyze and deliver insights related to our product offering, including analyzing CAC, annual recurring revenue and other key indicators to our success
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders for their ad-hoc reporting and analysis needs, while setting priorities and expectations on deliverables
- Ideate, update, create and distribute quarterly executive and board reports and insights
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Flexible time off and leave benefits
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness and phone discretionary stipends
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day.
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.