Analyst, Global Risk Management at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Analyst, Global Risk Management
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis seeks an individual passionate about risk management in our Denver, Colorado, Dallas, Texas or San Francisco, California office to help us implement value added risk strategies across Prologis’ portfolio. This individual will work within the Global Risk Management team supporting the coordination of insurance, risk financing, risk mitigation and business resiliency programs.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Ability to collect, manage and present data to achieve forward looking risk insights.
- Embracing technology to leverage our scale as a competitive advantage.
- Facilitate the company’s global insurance placements and its related partnerships, including brokers and insurers.
- Willingness to engage in all aspects of our risk management programs from certificate of insurance issuance to policy negotiations and placement.
- Support a dynamic assessment of risk exposures including physical, corporate and emerging risks.
- Collaborate with Prologis colleagues globally.
- Advocate for loss control and risk mitigation to protect Prologis’ portfolio while also helping our teams achieve their objectives.
- Other activities as they arise.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial real estate and/or insurance & risk management industry experience with a track record of using and presenting data in meaningful ways.
- Embraces learning and innovation.
- Exhibits grace under pressure, comfortable with high volume of activity, has a good sense of humor and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicates (verbal and written) effectively with various stakeholders ranging from administrative assistants to the CEO.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a commitment to professionalism, integrity and collegiality.
- Ability to connect the dots and problem solve independently.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a focus towards results and value creation.
- Customer service mind-set and a team player mentality.
- Strong technical proficiency including knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with an interest in learning, implementing and using technology to improve how we engage with our internal and external stakeholders. Knowledge of databases, Origami and Tableau a plus.
Target base compensation range of: $63,000-$79,000, plus bonus % target to be discussed during initial phone interview.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variant is, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-HB
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
Additional Locations:Dallas, Texas, San Francisco, California
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variant is, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.