Americas Revenue Operations Analyst (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Americas Revenue Operations Analyst plays a critical role in leveraging data and analytics to tell the story of our revenue motion, deliver insights and be a partner to our teams in order to drive revenue motion effectiveness. They use skills, expertise, and data to inform decisions by creating and optimizing tools, reports, and dashboards used to help drive regional sales effectiveness. The Analyst will utilize the Salesforce tech stack and BI tools to help shape the direction of the stack, ecosystem, and our processes moving forward.
- Design, implement, and manage revenue forecasting, pipeline management, reporting, and analytics by working closely with key stakeholders.
- Data Analysis: Collect, consolidate, and analyze sales data from various sources. Use data analysis techniques to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can drive sales performance improvement.
- Reporting and Dashboards: Develop and maintain regular reports and dashboards to track KPIs and provide visibility into sales performance at different levels (individual, team, region, etc.). Present data in a visually appealing and easily understandable format.
- Sales Process Optimization: Identify inefficiencies and bottlenecks in the sales process and propose recommendations for improvement.
- Territory Management Optimization: Create and communicate insights to define territory effectiveness and help the territory planning projects.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions (e.g., Salesforce, business intelligence, and analytics tools) and recommendations to scale and improve performance, systems and process.
- Provide insights to support new system and tool adoption
- Collaboration and Communication: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, finance, and IT, to ensure alignment and effective communication of sales insights and recommendations. Present findings, reports, and recommendations to sales leaders and stakeholders.
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination for team inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least three (3) years of experience in revenue or sales analyst roles; tech or SaaS experience preferred.
- Prior experience in sales integrations including knowledge of how to streamline technology and align goals and objectives while maintaining results
- Practical experience working with large sets of unstructured data and synthesizing into business insights - high proficiency in Excel, and putting together insight summary in presentations
- Proficiency in MS Office with an emphasis in advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Window Suite of products
- Prior experience in creating collaborative goal and strategies
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and other BI tools
- Experience problem solving and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems using a data-driven approach
- Ability to prioritize & handle multiple requests concurrently and consistently deliver results against a deadline
- Experience operating in a matrix organization, including stakeholder engagement and influencing management
- Experience working in channel environment
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $67,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.