Adobe Analytics Consultant at Bounteous
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:35 p.m. (MST) on Monday, October 28, 2019
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
The team is looking for an Adobe Analytics Consultant who understands the digital analytics space and has the ability to build and customize web analytics and tag manager implementations. The ideal candidate can track sites and mobile applications for our clients and work to become a top-100 web analytics implementation expert in the world!
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand a client's business & the value of digital analytics and ensure client expectations are met and results are delivered
- Demonstrate a grasp of the fundamental importance of clean data to empower successful digital marketing initiatives, in support of larger business objectives
- Identify gaps throughout the customer experience and recommend solutions
- Translate business requirements into Adobe Analytics variables
- Configure report suites & variables
- Configure, apply and share segments
- Analyze, visualize and share data with Analysis Workspace
- Effectively communicate results with clients and team members
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing
- Cultivate and manage relationships at the company and among the team
- Collaborate with the team lead and do so in a manner consistent with our culture and values
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges
- Demonstrate high intellectual bandwidth, as well an ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time
- College degree (required) plus at least 3 years of relevant work experience in marketing, consulting, and/or media
- Experienced with Adobe Analytics and has implemented, configured, and customized the tool
- Deployed Adobe Analytics through Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager or Adobe Launch, OR has worked closely with a team to do so
- Has focused in one or more of the following areas: digital analytics, optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights, and/or marketing analytics
- Understand how to read and interpret reports
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
Read Full Job Description