2022 Machine Learning Engineer (NEW GRAD) at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
What you will do:
Be part of a team whose focus is to solve cutting edge AI problems and deploy models that constantly advance the state-of-the-art. You will be working across various NLP areas like STT, translation, summarization, sentiment analysis, TTS, and other interesting challenges that are challenging at Zoom's scale.
- Build and deploy state of the art ML models for NLP use cases
- Build large scale training and inference pipelines
- Build and scale realtime ML services which enable Zoom's products
- Take ML models from Research all the way to production
- Build metrics, dashboards to measure both ML and system performance
- Work closely with the Research teams build required tools and services to make them productive
- Work closely with the product and operations teams to integrate ML services seamlessly into the products
- Work closely with various teams on data acquisition, cleanup and related tooling
- Currently pursuing a Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related field
- Strong coding skills in Python, C/C++, or Java
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, ranking systems or similar
- Experience in Machine Learning toolkits (TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Familiarity with large-scale data processing and distributed systems
- Proven mathematical knowledge; understanding of machine learning, statistics
- Relevant professional experience with applied data analytics and predictive modelling
- Experience framework such as MLflow, Kubeflow, Airflow, Seldon Core, TFServing etc
- Experience in distributed training and performance optimization on GPU's
- Expertise in crafting Data Models for high performance and scalability
- Autoscaling, containers, performance tuning and optimization
- Experience with Deep Learning for NLP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .