WEM Specialist - Workforce Engagement Manager at RingCentral (Remote)
WEM Specialist - Workforce Engagement Manager
Remote- Anywhere in US.
Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you'll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We're a $1.5 billion company that's growing at 30+% annually and we're expanding our Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We're currently looking for: WEM Specialist - Workforce Engagement Manager
The Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) Subject Matter Expert is responsible for working consultatively with prospects to identify their goals and business drivers, creatively design a solution that will meet the ever-growing demands of their contact center need , integration requirements, applying subject expertise, and providing subject expertise support to peers and opportunities.
To succeed in this role you must have experience with and be responsible for:
- Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) for knowledge with WEM products & solutions and industry.
- Apply subject expertise in evaluating prospective business needs and requirements to drive new sales, and existing account expansion.
- Actively mastering the WEM product portfolio at an expert level, in order to creatively apply our technology to help our customers and achieve their business goals.
- Critically evaluating the technical sustainability of each new sales opportunity or Request for Proposal, ensuring that our contractual obligations to each new customer are accurate, and can be delivered in a timely manner.
- Helping facilitate a smooth transition from pre-sales to implementation by providing adequate knowledge transfer regarding the scope and requirements of the project, ensuring a seamless onboarding experience.
- Protecting RingCentral from projects where technical challenges outweigh the value of a technically problematic opportunity, and long-term partnership.
- Assisting our Sales Team through preparation and delivery of business discussions, technical presentations, and product demonstrations. Do so by carefully mapping customer business requirements to effective value driven technical solutions leveraging our software portfolio.
- Proactively identifying customer needs through a technical benefits assessment, carefully building the business value of the solution, in order to assist with overcoming potential objections to proposed technical solutions.
- Meeting with our prospective customers as a trusted SME, developing a deep understanding of their current environment, key business challenges and goals, and helping prospective customers envision the benefits that can be realized through our suite of software solutions.
- Gathering valuable field data and product feedback from each customer engagement and working directly with Product Management to facilitate ideas for the long-term technical direction and development of our suite of software solutions.
- Providing an open and continuous knowledge transfer to the overall Sales Engineering Team and newly hired SEs, highlighting the technical aspects and benefits of our solution, and how to competitively position each product.
- Assisting in the preparation and response to customer RFP requests, carefully qualifying the prospective deal for technical feasibility.
- Scoping and building proofs of concept for prospective customers that require a hands-on experience, in order to confirm the required performance of the solution within their environment.
- Developing a detailed Solution Overview document for each new customer, which will serve as the foundation of our technical engagement, and act as a bridge to seamlessly engage our Professional Services Organization and provide the most effective onboarding experience.
- Continuously building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in each sales cycle. This includes executive, financial, technical decision makers and influencers within each of our prospects.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with various internal departments as required in order to ensure overall coordination and success.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Engineering or similar field/equivalent work experience required.
- 10+ years Industry Experience and 5+ years direct sales engineering or solution architecting experience in contact centers, telecommunications or software.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Relationship management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen to quickly assess the situation and then convey thoughts and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong presentation skills - Must possess the ability to sell and effectively build credibility in front of all levels of management, including an executive audience.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Analytical and Quantitative abilities required - Must be able to interpret and explain financial and statistical information.
- Broad knowledge of premise telephony, call center technologies, automatic call distributions (ACD) and interactive voice response (IVR) systems.
- Detail oriented, but able to digest the critical elements of a situation to withstand being hyper-focused on the minutia.
- Valid driver's license and passport.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral's work culture is the backbone of our success. And don't just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.