Customer Success Manager- Broker at DAT Freight & Analytics (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
DAT is an award-winning employer of choice and a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 45 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 400 million freights posted in 2022, and a database of $150 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. Our headquarters are in Denver, CO, with additional offices in Missouri, Oregon, and Bangalore, India. For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT Solutions is seeking a Broker Customer Success Manager to join the Inside Sales Team in Beaverton, Oregon.
Candidates will be responsible for new customer engagement, upsell/cross sell, and retaining customer relationships within their geographic territory. Prior experience meeting/exceeding established quotas is preferred, as success will be measured against these quotas.
This fully remote, work from home opportunity, is open to applicants who are full time residents of the following states:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MT, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
- History of exceeding established quotas.
- Ability to open probe and ask for the sale.
- Excellent listening skills in order to present the correct solution.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient in SalesForce or comparable CRM.
- Extremely organized.
- Self directed, self motivated contributor with top notch decision making skills.
- Ability to follow established processes & procedures.
- Ability to quickly learn and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of DAT products, features, and pricing.
- Provide exceptional teamwork by adhering to your scheduled work shift (including rotating weekend staffing) without attendance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience as an Account Manager required.
What You’ll Do
- New customer engagement to ensure customer longevity.
- Work to become a true partner in customer’s success.
- Understand the size of the office and competitive landscape.
- Uncover how often they use DAT and for what their measure of success is.
- Become the customer’s primary point of contact at DAT.
- Present other DAT products/solutions that would contribute to customer’s success.
- Build and use established relationships with customers in order to retain their business.
- The reps will also be responsible for managing a sales funnel and sales chats.
- Create customer relationships using outbound cold calling efforts.
- Meet and exceed all revenue quotas on a monthly basis.
For Colorado-based candidates, in compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $60,000 + commission. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience. DAT considers factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education and training, core skills, internal equity, and market and business elements when extending an offer.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)