Customer Onboarding Associate
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
Customer Onboarding Associate will be paired up with one or more of our seasoned Onboarding Managers in order to assist in the process of bringing on new owners. This is a part-time role with room for growth. You will be responsible for helping make the Evolve homeowner onboarding experience as informative and speedy as possible. The perfect candidate for this position is a self-starter with a desire to learn everything there is to know about what it means to be an Evolve Homeowner.
- Assist Onboarding Managers in their day-to-day tasks
- Lightning-fast response to requests from homeowners
- Support the Onboarding Team by answering frequently asked questions and entering data into the company’s CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Assist with special projects when necessary - the Onboarding Team is frequently looped into company-wide initiatives and we take pride in helping out where we can!
- Identify priority issues and escalate to your assigned Onboarding Manager
- Review each listing prior to activation to ensure accuracy and brand consistency
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Phone support experience a plus
- You have a maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- You are a multi-tasking machine - able to manage several tasks at once without pause
- You are highly orginized and detail-oriented
- You caught the misspelling in the previous bullet point
- You have Jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- You are a fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- You have a flexible schedule that allows you to work occasional nights and weekends
Hours and Pay
- This is a part-time position (25-29 hours/week) with opportunity for full-time employment based on performance and organizational needs
- Customer Onboarding Associates will make $11 - $13 per hour dependent on experience
- Eligible for bonus’ and performance incentives
- A four-year undergraduate degree
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.