Customer Care Agent - Tier 1 Support at Personal Capital (Greater Denver Area, CO)
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:36 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, October 6, 2016
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
The Role: This is an opportunity to provide Tier-1 client support for Personal Capital. The Customer Care Agent – Tier 1 Support will be responsible for the initial response for inbound client inquiries and the facilitation of client issue resolution.
- Tier-1 Software Support: Provide initial response to inbound client requests resulting from the use of Personal Capital’s web-based, personal financial advisor software, over the following support channels
- Issue Resolution: Assist in collecting data and escalating client service issues
The ideal candidate demonstrates excellent technical aptitude, communication skills, professionalism and enthusiasm to provide clients an exceptional level service. The candidate must thrive in high-productivity, multi-tasking environments.
We're proud to be a 2015 "Top Workplace" by The Denver Post!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Issue Resolution: Exposure to client issue resolution, requiring collection of relevant information to escalate/resolve client issues, provide prompt response, direct unresolved issues to designated resources, record details of client actions taken, communicate with internal customers and leaders.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Possesses high degree of professionalism, patience and grace in servicing clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
- Adept in various productivity applications (e.g., email, phone, chat, ticketing systems)
- Past experience in supporting Internet based consumer applications technical support is highly desired.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is highly preferred.
- Financial services industry experience highly preferred.
Read Full Job Description