Write Task-Based Learning Marketing Playbooks for Expert Marketers at Verblio
Are you an experienced digital marketer who loves to write seeking a side hustle with a little less...hustle? Verblio's got something for you.
Verblio is hand-picking marketing practitioners with a wide variety of specializations (scroll way down) to help us deliver a new e-learning product—task-based marketing playbooks. These playbooks are intended to provide experienced marketers a way to uplevel their skills by learning for five minutes, then implementing in the next five minutes.What You'll Do
We're seeking experts in the field who can commit to writing 40 playbooks per month in their area/s of expertise. To join and remain in the the program, you must be able to consistently:
- Deliver at least 10 playbooks per week (playbooks take 30-60 minutes to write on average for experts)
- Hit a 30-day rolling average of 90% acceptance by client of submitted playbooks based on agreed-upon quality guidelines (don't worry; we have a quality rubric)
Besides the opportunity to earn extra income showing off your knowledge and work with a single, delightful client (that's us) and a crystal clear scope, you'll can expect:
- Straightforward invoicing every two weeks at $50/playbook
- Predictable workload and payment
- Hassle-free communication via Slack
- Ongoing online training and resources
- Opportunities to scale up your playbook volume and potentially recruit more experts from your network
We’re brewing something exciting here at Verblio, a content creation platform powered by a one-of-a-kind network of over 3,000 professional writers that empowers growing businesses to create quality content, at scale, in every niche.
Great content fuels customer acquisition and retention for the fastest-growing businesses today. That content takes time, resources, and talent. Without it, many companies simply can’t compete. That’s where we come in.
We’re in full-tilt growth mode with grandiose plans for world domination (the friendly kind) that show no signs of slowing down.Marketing Areas of Expertise
BI Tools and Data Visualization
Pricing and Packaging