Web Producer at CircleCI (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
CircleCI is seeking a Web Producer to drive the success of circleci.com and related websites. You will be our web marketing specialist and help lead our organic search, accessibility, and website speed optimization. You’ll be responsible for publishing content on the marketing website. You will work closely with your marketing peers, as well as with our product, design, and engineering teams.
Our products and our markets are highly technical, so you'll need to be comfortable with technical topics and open source developer technologies. This role combines strategic and hands-on elements, and offers a tremendous opportunity to impact CircleCI and the DevOps world!About Web Development & Optimization at CircleCI:
The Web Optimization team is responsible for developing the web strategy for marketing launches, optimizing the website for conversions, and crafting a scalable and fast website. Because the web is the center of many of our marketing efforts, our team works closely with Brand and Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and User Experience. We also work with Engineering to build and maintain the website.What you'll do:
- Publish new content and update existing content on marketing pages
- Lead localization efforts, coordinating with product marketing, the Japan marketing team, the localization vendor, etc.
- Update landing page templates in Marketo
- Optimize website speed, using tools like Splunk
- Optimize web pages for organic search and accessibility
- Analyze and improve our use of chat to engage prospects
- Build new landing page and optimize existing ones
- Ensure lead generation from our website is optimized and leads are routed appropriately
- Regression test website to ensure all tracking and pages
- Pull web marketing metrics regularly and look for opportunities to improve
- Build and manage integrations from the website to downstream systems
- Collaborate with Design to ensure web designs are consistent with brand guidelines and with content owners to improve and expand content across the site
- Conduct user research for website through data analysis, usability tests, surveys, etc
- HTML, CSS skills to update web pages and manage Marketo
- Experience with technical SEO optimization with tools like SEMrush, ahrefs, and Google Search Console
- Experience optimizing website speed
- Website localization and chat management experience with tools such as Crowdin and Drift
- Experience writing marketing copy that converts
- User research experience running surveys, usability tests, tree tests, etc
- Strong analytical skills with experience using tools such Google Analytics and Amplitude
- Experience with Figma (or similar tool)
- Experience in a B2B organization, using the web property as a demand generation source
- Project management and developer space experience
- Strong cross-functional teamwork skills
- Scrappy and flexible; thrives in an innovative, fast-paced, fast-growing environment
- Japanese and German written language skills are a plus
- Passion for our mission, our technology, and our approach to achieve hyper-growth
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.