Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today's contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking a flexible, passionate, and enthusiastic individual to join our Website Content and Optimization team. The Website Content and Optimization team is responsible for authoring new and existing web pages for Sling.com, working with marketing, product, and IT to execute website changes and determining overall success of changes made in the production environment through optimization activities. Essential skills for this role are time management, project management, attention to detail and effective communication.
The position gives the right candidate tremendous exposure within the company and the opportunity to understand the complete business systems that make the product that is redefining the Pay TV industry. The Web Content Specialist will engage with multiple stakeholders and all levels of management ranging from mid-level managers to executives.
Team responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Plan, coordinate, and execute changes to website content using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) based on requirements from stakeholders
- Review content to ensure compliance with platform requirements, brand standards, accessibility standards, and SEO best practices
- Plan, coordinate, and execute optimization and personalization activities using Adobe Target to improve customer experience and increase site conversion rates
- Measure performance of optimization activities using Adobe Analytics in support of cross-functional product team experimentation
- Collaborate with business owners and key stakeholders to prioritize new website functionality and identify pages that should be updated or improved while ensuring the integrity of existing content is maintained
- Manage quality assurance issues, including broken links, misspellings, readability, inconsistencies, etc and take corrective action where necessary
- Monitor and track the progress of platform improvements through the Software Development Lifecycle to ensure we are using the latest platform capabilities
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders from concept to completion
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance required. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university OR relevant work experience OR combination of education and relevant work experience
- Flexible, innovative and the ability to manage time and priorities in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment while being personal and professional
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with various IT teams and C level executives
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, Squarespace) preferred
- Experience with A/B testing, personalization, and customer segmentation technologies (e.g. Adobe Target, Optimizely) preferred
- Experience with Web Analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional product teams a plus
- UI/UX or Website design/building experience a plus
Compensation: $57,400.00/Year - $82,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.