Ibotta is reimagining the shopping experience, and it starts with killer design and video.
The Videographer will be responsible for the conception and creation of video content – primarily within the Marketing Department but for other functions as needed. The ideal candidate is a jack-of-all trades when it comes to video—from storyboarding, pre-production, set-up, lighting, shooting and post-production. The Creative Team produces quality, detailed work in a deadline driven, fast paced environment. We’re looking for someone whose ideas are as sharp as his/her technical skills and can help us expand the boundaries of our video content. In other words, let’s make some cool stuff.
What you’ll do:
- Independently produce video content for use in various Marketing functions (acquisition, social, retention, etc) across multiple channels based on given creative direction
- Shoot and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over, and media management
- Concept, film, edit, allocate resources, set deadlines, and project manage video production from start to finish
- Work with the Creative Team to sharpen Ibotta branding and visual style
- Collaborate with teams from other departments in the development of pieces for various objectives/platforms
- Work on multiple projects at once
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience, with an emphasis on production and video editing
- Mastery of editing software such as Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere
- Strong portfolio and/or demo reel with examples of videos independently shot and edited
- Technical skill set in video, audio, and production including familiarity with professional cameras, various video formats, lighting, storyboarding, photography, audio compression, effects processors, audio recording techniques, multi-track editing, digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compressions for multiple delivery platforms
- Ability to build animated graphics in Motion or After Effects is a strong plus, but not required
- Requires a clear understanding of digital media formats
- Fluency in current design trends, especially in regard to video
- Strong communication, collaboration, problem-solving and brainstorming skills
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals, integrate Ibotta style into design and deliver projects on time
- Detail-oriented and accountable for projects from start to finish
- Be happy to move quickly and revise often
- Work extended hours when necessary to achieve goals
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.