Do you want a role with a creative, results-driven, fun, and innovative marketing team? This position is your opportunity to join Granicus, the fastest-growing software provider for the public sector. The role will be integral to executing the marketing team's strategic campaigns by bringing our content from ideation through promotion.
You will lead a hard-working content team that produces lead-generating and value-driven materials that support the full customer journey. At the end of every day, you will know that your work makes a difference. Our products and services improve the efficiency of government and the quality of people's lives, and you have the opportunity to join us in this important work.
This role requires excellent written skills, attention to detail, organization, consistent follow-up, and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The Sr. Digital Content Manager will report to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation and will work closely with all areas of the marketing team. Granicus is looking for an excellent writer who can position messaging to various audiences, and create digital content spanning the full-funnel including thought leadership, lead-generating, and product-specific content.
What You'll Do:
● The Sr. Digital Content Manager will be responsible for creating a comprehensive content strategy and will oversee content execution that aligns with integrated marketing campaigns and programs.
● This role requires excellent written skills in order to produce well-researched content to drive traffic, engage, and convert target customers, and improve shared content across digital channels. Content materials include white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinar abstracts, video scripts, presentations, press releases, speeches, and other content as needed.
● A highly-collaborative leader is needed to coordinate input from various stakeholders that fuels white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and a reputation of Granicus as a thought leader and information resource.
● Copy editing skills will serve the Sr. Digital Content Manager to operate as executive editor in review of all digital content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice - providing education and guidance to ensure high quality writing for all Granicus content.
● A strong background in writing content for SEO is required, utilizing target keywords to produce contents that drives organic website traffic.
● Excellent reporting and organization is needed to provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities.
● A background in product or technical writing is preferred, supporting the Sr. Digital Content Manager authority on buyer's personas, general government technology trends, and overall government market landscape.
Who You Are:
● You have excellent written skills, with proven editorial track record
● You have a degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or arelated field
● You have 6+ years in content creation role, 2+ in management of content team
● You have some experience working in WordPress (or similar CMS)
● You have training or certifications in Google Analytics and SEO
● You have project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
● You possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team are equally important
● You are a self-starter with the curiosity to expand the scope of assigned projects and tasks as needed
● You are passionate and/or experienced in working with public sector entities
● You have experience working with international and virtual teams
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.