Sr. B2B Content Manager
Guild is hiring for a Senior B2B Content Manager to help grow our network of corporate partners, utilizing marketing best practices and Guild brand values as your guide. In particular, we are looking for someone who has a general “can do, will do” attitude; someone who’s eager to roll up their sleeves, dive into new projects and isn’t afraid to “wade in ambiguity” to help drive decision-making for Guild.
As the Senior B2B Content Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for owning, testing and executing the development of original B2B marketing content and campaigns as a means to accelerate prospect engagement and conversion.
- Be a critical member of the team, helping position Guild as the network of choice for employers looking to provide their frontline workers a world class education benefit.
- Launch B2B content marketing campaigns at Guild from scratch using your experience and knowledge of best practices to shape strategy and execution.
- Employ creative solutions to complex problems with the freedom to take chances and learn from mistakes.
- Partner with our Enterprise Sales team, as well as our PR + Client Services and Implementations teams, to understand audiences, products and client lifecycle in order to best tell the Guild sales story.
- Develop and deliver content to accelerate prospect engagement and conversion, constantly questioning what new content we can create for prospects and clients.
- Conceptualize, test and execute new content types (email, blog, video, etc) to generate leads for our employer partnership funnel.
- Contribute to the management of the company website, including ownership of (future) B2B blog development + content.
- Build, own and maintain an effective editorial calendar for B2B communications
- Report directly to Guild’s Director of Content Marketing and Brand, and partner closely with the B2C content team members to further develop brand voice as it pertains to Guild’s larger brand strategy.
In addition to working directly on the Marketing team, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Rachel Carlson (CEO), Zoe Weintraub (VP of Partnerships), Danny Randa (Senior Director, Marketing) and Brooke Gabbert (Senior Director, Communications)
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 6+ years of marketing experience, including a minimum of 4 years in a B2B role, and proven success designing and executing content marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels.
- Comfort with researching a new industry in order to develop ideal customer profiles and value propositions to inform Guild’s B2B content messaging.
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency.
- A commitment to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day.
- A desire to learn from mistakes, celebrate wins, and join a team that’s outrageously creative, driven, supportive, quirky and quick-witted.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.