SEO Content Strategist at Cin7
How you’ll make an impact:
As our SEO Content Strategist, you will help Cin7 define and execute a content strategy that will help us attract and engage product sellers around the world. You’ll have the opportunity to build a content strategy and team from the ground up and will take ownership over how we create, distribute, and leverage content to increase awareness, traffic, and conversions with our audience.
You’ll use a healthy mix of quantitative and qualitative research to generate ideas and strategies, as well as your creativity and project management skills to lead a team of writers. Most importantly, you’ll leverage content to increase Cin7 brand awareness and drive growth.
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven individual who would love to have a career in Marketing at a global SaaS company doing the following:
- Define the Cin7 content and SEO strategy, themes, and voice
- Manage the editorial calendar and distribution of Cin7 content
- Understand our audience’s needs and develop content that is helpful, while generating interest in Cin7
- Leverage content as a means to increase awareness and convert leads
- Work with demand generation to ideate and develop content (ebooks, guides, whitepapers) that can be used in demand generation campaigns
- Ensure all content is created with the customer in mind and aligned Cin7’s brand and value
- Support other marketing functions in the editorial process
- Measure and report on the success of content marketing initiatives
- Lead, coach, and grow a team of passionate content marketers to help you and Cin7 achieve our business objectives
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- 3+ years experience as a content marketer and/or strategist at a B2B SaaS organization
- Storyteller at heart; you understand the power of narrative in shaping content strategy and leverage that to tell diverse stories
- Skilled at making content successful, including brand awareness, SEO, distribution and conversion
- Exceptional writing skills; you love to write, perfect your craft, and can coach others on their writing
- Process-driven; you can push projects forward internally and when working with partners
- Data-driven; you can use data/analytics to measure the impact of your work and then use it to iterate based on its impact
- Experience with keyword research and industry-standard SEO software (e.g. Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, etc.) and analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot)
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other, and inclusion is a core value
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company-sponsored events so you can get to know your co-workers.
CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates currently.
Base salary of $75K-$100K