Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
As the Sr. Manager of Content & Community, you’ll work with the VP of Marketing Strategy to build and execute content plans that help fuel BombBomb’s growth.
You’ll oversee the entire content funnel, from SEO-driven, top-of-funnel blog posts, to sales enablement content, and through customer engagement. You’ll also head our efforts to expand our already thriving presence on social media, sales and customer success communities, and review sites.
In short, your job is to grow BombBomb’s presence and bring our “human-centered communication” category to life. Your success will be measured on your ability to drive organic traffic, accelerate our sales cycle, and build our brand.
What you will do...
- Lead our content team. Our Content Marketing Manager, Content Marketing Writer, Visual Storyteller, and Brand & Community Evangelist will report to you. Mentor our team to help their continued growth, and serve as the final editor for their work.
- Develop and execute our content strategy. As the owner of all things content, you’ll work with your team to drive organic traffic, address sales enablement needs, and create customer-facing content and email that turns users into raving fans. You’ll also work closely with our design and development teams to turn your ideas into reality.
- Plan and organize your team’s work, using the Scrum framework. Work closely with the Marketing Scrum Master to develop sprint plans for your team.
- Own the BombBomb.com web experience. Identify ways to improve the messaging and performance of our website and landing pages.
- Oversee our community and social media presence. You’ll oversee BombBomb’s presence on social media, podcasts, webinars, and through our content series. You’ll also work with our Chief Evangelist and Brand & Community evangelist to help drive employee evangelism across the organization.
- Set goals for the content team and track performance. Create challenging but achievable milestones and work with the content team to hit them. Track content performance and share your results with the marketing team.
- Help drive company adoption of messaging and style. We’re in the early stages of our category design efforts, which means we are adopting a new way of talking about our company’s place in the world. You’ll help the VP Marketing Strategy in helping our team put this new approach into practice.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Strategic Planning
- Original & Creative Thinking
- Organizing Team Efforts
- Coaching, Collaboration & Teamwork
- Editing & Attention to Detail
- Results Driven
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 5-7+ years of experience in content-oriented marketing roles
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated expertise in SEO, content strategy, and content marketing
- A team-first mentality
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Proven experience managing and leading others
- Ability to ideate, plan, and execute initiatives independently
- Excellent collaboration skills with sales, design, engineering, and management
- Polished writing and editing skills
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $100,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth